Transcript Request Form

This request form is for current students only.  If you are a graduate of Benton High School and need to request a transcript, please contact Mrs. Kim Ulmer in the Counseling Office (816-671-4031).  

Please complete the Transcript Request Form (current students only). 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.